I am extremely upset as well as others are I can not believe that you are not going to continue the series penny dreadful it is my all time favorite show and others in my family . Please reconsider your decision just because you killed off Vanessa Ives does not mean that dr frankenstein cannot bring her back to life and spin off another amazing season.

I will stop watching showtime and anything that it is connected with do to the fact that this is not the first show that you have done this with as soon as I get interested you decide you don't like the show and end it .

That's not fair . Would it be fair if thousands of viewers suddenly stopped watching all of your tv shows and movies where you go out of business I don't think so either so please ask the viewers there opinion before you make such a choice that will make everyone un happy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Showtime Penny Dreadful Tv Show.

Comments